Introducing Friends to FM

Share your experiences of introducing friends and family to this wonderful football management simulation series... personally i experience a huge feeling of pride when i hook one of my friends onto the game, at first they are reluctant as they dont see a point in a football game without being able to 'control' your players as in other football games but after a few hours on the game as a trial run they are immediately hooked ;) As the release of FM10 approaches us how many of you are after convincing some friends or family to make their very first purchase of Football Manager this friday? :)

I got my gf back into FM she once had 05 and when I started going out with her she would come tomy house and see me playin 06 and it was at the time when 07 wasnt far off being released mayb 2 weeks away and I said to her "im getting 07 soon you can have 06 to have a go and see how you get on!?" she replied

"Sod off! Id rather play the new one its gonna be better than that old one surely!" and from then on I hardly got any attention or anything for a few weeks! Not that i was bothered as it gave me the chance to get some FM time in and compare how wed done!! I was well shocked when she just went out and bought the new FM..

We both share a good interest anyway.........

Archived