FM2010 demo, no marquinhos? Keirrison?

Hello. I recently downloaded the FM2010 demo. Along with the blinding whiteness of the skin, the other thing i noticed is that players like Marquinhos are greyed out. It seems like all the gems of fm09 either have magically gone from amazing to distinctly average over the offseason, or are just greyed out on the demo. Who is in charge of these guys' offseason training regiments? jeez.

In years past it seemed to me the FM demo was basically the whole game, with all the players, just you could only play it for a certain amount of time and then you had to pay to keep going. But with this year's version it seems different. Anyway my question is with all the gems from last year no longer any good (Fazio was a god in last year's game and now his marking is like 13 and he just looks worse all around, as does Vagner Love. Again, SI, either all these players magically got way worse, or you guys did a terrible job scouting them last year, or this year. Either they're not amazing, like you have them pegged this year, and that means you're right now, but were way wrong last year, or they are amazing, you were right last year, and now you're way off. Either way, you have no credibility because you were way off either last year or this year.

So who are the new gems this year that will be forgotten with next year's FM? Who are the gems in the demo?

Last year Buonanotte, Marquinhos, Fazio, Vagner Love, Akinfeev, Zhirkov were all good for me. Guardado as well has gotten downgraded. Who's available in the demo that's good like these guys were in last year's game?

They do generally down/up grade players. You cant have more than one leagu running at once obvs, so not alot of players are loaded.

If you did a save in Portugal, Keirrison would be there, If you did a save in Brazil, Marquinhos would be there.

Obviously you'll need the strawberry demo for them saves.

Close now.

I have the English quickstart, and at first I thought I had found Marquinhos.

And by god, he looked like he had one massive downgrade :rolleyes:

NotMarquinhos.png

Yeah, it took me 10 minutes to relise what club Not-Marquinhos was at :rolleyes: now who feels foolish ;)

Silly thread obviously players who played well season before last were made as good as thought on the game. Now last season most haven't performed aswel example vagner love. So there downgraded to represtent real life. It's not hard to understand si reflects how players are performing the previous season before the game is launched and do a few more changes with each patch. Simple

Archived