Looking very very good so far.

I haven't seen anything game breaking so far in the demo. Looks like there won't be a general feeling of the game needing a huge patch to fix things up this time around.

Correct but the fact that si are releasing a patch on release day hopefully shows the comitment of them in striving on getting the perfect management sim :)

Never before a demo of Football Manager looked as promissing as this one. There'll always gonna be bugs, but this time around the very good match engine and the other cool additions compensates for other minor flaws.

I have no doubts that this version will become the greatest ever. FM09 was a 6/10 for me, but this one gets a 9/10 or even a perfect ten if some minor bugs are fixed after the patches.

As the title suggests I am extremely impressed by what I have seen with this game thus far. You guys seem to have done it. Ok it is very early in the piece but I am very encouraged by this demo. Well done lads.

glad your happy with it fm is just doing my head in these days evey year massive changes to everything, well i guess i am a kind of if it aint broke dont fix it guy :thup:

I agree - this demo is much better than previous ones - there is very little to complain about and I look forward to playing the full game soon.

The polish that the SI team have been going on about makes this feel much better. The GUI is brilliant and the ME looks good as well.

For once, I have nothing but praise for this game so far.

Well done everyone.

Archived