Is there a limit to the amount of fm seasons?

but the thing is they should bring a new fm out every year, they should do add ons where you have to pay for it and add it on to the game your playing :)

Or make save games multi version, so you could carry on your old save on a new version. I'd imagine that would be hard to program though.

Baker it should be like that, where you can carry your career but maybe thats asking to much, but it would be good!

I just think it would be harder to program than at first thought. What if one of your star players has a real life transfer for example, so he ended up at another club whilst you didnt get a penny.

Perhaps the ability to 'take a snapshot' of the save game from a previous version as a starting point in the next version. As i say, it may well be a pipe dream but it would be good.

It would be highly improbable to carry forward much into a new iteration of an ongoing game. This is because of the amount of variables you as the user introduce to the game once you start playing and saving it. The only real carryover would come in the form of historical statistics that you have generated through your saves. BTW, anyone who wishes to argue this because they have seen it done before does not understand that I am not arguing it is impossible, only improbable because of the aforementioned reasons.

It would be highly improbable to carry forward much into a new iteration of an ongoing game. This is because of the amount of variables you as the user introduce to the game once you start playing and saving it. The only real carryover would come in the form of historical statistics that you have generated through your saves. BTW, anyone who wishes to argue this because they have seen it done before does not understand that I am not arguing it is impossible, only improbable because of the aforementioned reasons.

I understand what your saying, but maybe they should do add ons like a patch to update on your game every year if you know what i mean :thup:

Add-ons as a patch is quite possible. They could model this after the Xbox Live patches. The only drawback is that for each patch to take complete effect, you would still likely have to start over with a clean save.

Archived