Breaking News - FM 2010 Demo out on the 16 October

there is a topic

Is there a demo for FM 2010? My God, where can I get such a thing? And when? Can I manage football teams on the demo? Or just watch a simulation? I'd love a game where you could take control of the team you support in real life and win all the trophies possible...

Just thought I'd change the direction of this morabund thread... Who's with me??!??

Is there a demo for FM 2010? My God, where can I get such a thing? And when? Can I manage football teams on the demo? Or just watch a simulation? I'd love a game where you could take control of the team you support in real life and win all the trophies possible...

Just thought I'd change the direction of this morabund thread... Who's with me??!??

there is a myth circling these parts that one can indulge in football managment in the luxury of your own home

not sure if it's true

there is a myth circling these parts that one can indulge in football managment in the luxury of your own home

not sure if it's true

Don't tease me! I'd like to be able to buy players for my own team as well. And perhaps employ an assistant to help me with day-to-day chores such as training. It would also be nice to be able to pick a formation and tactic that you felt was best for your players... Ahh, maybe one day my dream will come true...

Don't tease me! I'd like to be able to buy players for my own team as well. And perhaps employ an assistant to help me with day-to-day chores such as training. It would also be nice to be able to pick a formation and tactic that you felt was best for your players... Ahh, maybe one day my dream will come true...

You never know as they say!

Archived