Still nice things that you see periodically

Saw the England squad listed and in the news item saying how the managers job was getting harder as the number of English players playing in the top flight was now only 58% - was a bit shocked by that but then did realise I'm hardly helping it myself with only 3 English players in a senior squad of about 32/33 players lol.

Think its just the new 'things' that you have not seen before and you think 'oh thats a nice touch.'

Yea, it is something I've never come across before and as said its a 'nice touch' to see included.

"Current manager rinso will celebrate his 500th game in football management when his beloved Liverpool team play Cardiff Ctih in the Premier League on Saturday.

One senior commentator added that for one person to spend 7 years at a single club is very unusual these days.

Sometimes in Spain, where coaches can lose their jobs before the season starts, 7 days can be considered a good achievement!"

last line there made me chuckle! :D

edit: also nice to see when the team top of the premiership (currently Sunderland) goes into administration and gets docked 9 points!!! :D :D

Archived