Loaning Players

ReeNah

Hi guys how's everyone?

Just a quick question about loaning out players right. Like when you buy a player for your club but he is a youngster for example but you want him to loan him out for first team experience or something, clubs usually don't want to loan him because he is new to the club. I know heaps of real life examples where clubs loan out new signings is there a way to do it in FM?

Cheers,

ReeNah

You could always agree the transfer but set it for "end of season" that way he gets to stay at his club (and hopefully play)

Not sure if its the same in 09, but on 08 a player signed from another English club, cannot be loaned out to another English club in that transfer window, so thats probably got something to do with it. you can loan them out in Jan if you buy them in the summer, but not in same window, unless youre sending them abroad.

Apologies if that doesnt make much sense, not had enough coffee yet...

you could list him as not wanted and you will get interest ......but it will effect his moral...so it might not be worth it

loan to an affiliate???

that's what i usually do .. it sucks but sometimes it's the only way .. i put them available for loan and transfer listed, when he moves to another team i just simply modify those options again and after a couple of weeks his moral is fine

Yeah I always end up trying to send to affilliate but if your feeder teams are crap they dont wanna go... I think this is a tad annoying but not a big issue I guess as I always rotate my squad heaps during a season so all the little guys still do get a run here and there. Cheers guys!

Archived