Friendlies?

You have four options;

1. In 'Team Settings', make sure your assistant is set to 'Arrange Friendlies' and do exactly what he arranges.

2. Set the assistant to organise them, but add more or take some away when he is done.

3. Do it all yourself.

4. Don't have any friendlies

I normally find that my assistant makes a decent set of friendlies, but I prefer to make them myself so I get a few big tests (like Real Madrid, Man Utd) and a few games against tiny teams to boost confidence by scoring a lot of goals.

That's not really an option, is it. Sure you can do that but it's not a very smart thing to do.

I don't know - I never do friendlies and I do very well. I am playing as Liverpool though and my team and tactics are pretty water tight so I do not feel the need to have them.

I don't know - I never do friendlies and I do very well. I am playing as Liverpool though and my team and tactics are pretty water tight so I do not feel the need to have them.

Don't you have like a lot more injuries these first matches? Or their condition going down very fast?

Don't you have like a lot more injuries these first matches? Or their condition going down very fast?

No more than usual. I suppose the way I look at it - a lot of my playesr are usually involved in World Cups and Euro Champs so they are usually pretty much match fit come the beginning of the season anyway.

Archived