How to stop my team getting so many injuries

This isn't a rant about the game 'cheating' me and giving me loads of injuries, but I'm wondering if there are any changes I should be making to my team to prevent as many injuries. I am getting an enormous amount of injuries from other teams snapping my players, admittedly, I'm not helping my own cause by having the likes of Jimmy Bullard and Mark Gonzalez in my team lol.

Obviously there's 3 main areas I can look at, my fitness coach, my training and my physios in my mind, so I'm looking at those but anything else I can do to keep my crocks going a bit longer between their residence at my treatment table.

I keep my tackling on normal, but this was a thought that passed through my mind, is the AI opposition likely to be using hard tackling since my players are quite creative and lacking a bit in physical presence, and will changing my own teams tackling to hard help cancel theirs out a bit or something.

Reduce training level too? Quite often my players pull up in training with something.

Also stop letting them use public transport to avoid the flu and colds as well as not letting them go to questionable kebab vans on the way back from nights out

Training injuries very rarely happen, its always on the pitch, players get the green icon for knocks more than anything, and are then out for 2 - 3 weeks with a small injury, just I'm often finishing with 2 - 3 of these a game at the moment lol.

Training: ease back on strength and aerobic. These are the two most intense parts of training.

Match: lower your closing down and tempo sliders in tactics. Sub players below 70 after 60mins. Don't pick players under 95% condition.

Player returning form injury: give the player time not playing, or las 20 mins of a game only, this allows him to regain full fitness.

Please note that the match advice is advisory only, while it should help injuries it might adversly affect results.

Archived