Spanish League squad numbers

I'm not planning to do this, but i just wanted to know if, in theory, the following could be done.

Basically we all know your only allowed to register 25 players in a team in Spain. So to get around this, could you register your 25 players but then any extra players who were not registered could you use FMRTE to allocate them a squad number so they do become registered?

Would this work in the game? So in theory could you have 30-35 players registered?

Thanks

No you can't you only get 25 numbers, and the situation IRL where your youth players can be used without registration causes hassle in the game as if you play one of them they will take their number off one of the 25, out of registraiton window this means that the senior player is now no longer available to January/end of season.

I just tried what i mentioned in the first post and it works.

With Real Betis I assigned all 25 numbers to players. Then there was one player (Melli) who wasn't registered and before the match he had the INE symbol next to his name.

I then used FMRTE and assigned him the number 32 and he was no longer Ineligble and played in the match, even though he initially hadn't been registered.

Also, none of the original registered players were unregistered so this method works.....if thats what you want to do. Personally I wouldnt but this was just a test to see if it could be done.

I can ensure you that im not using this. Im currently playing as Fiorentina so this doesnt benefit me one bit. The only reason i was curious is because the 2 non-EU players rule in Italy is one i hate. And i know it cant be edited as it is hard coded. And the 25 players registration is also hard coded but i thought this may be a loophole to get around it. Because realistically you need a squad bigger than 25 players and the reserves/youths just aren't good enough if your short on players.

That was my reasoning.

Archived