FM10 Suggestion: Report to UEFA

I think that this addition should be added. When one manager is persisting to bid and comment in the media on buying someone, until some certain extent, you should be able to report it to UEFA. Or maybe something along the lines of having more of a "say" rather than "_____ issues a hands off warning" which is basically useless

Evertonian by any chance? I've got a game with Newcastle at the moment and whenever Hughes expresses an interest in my players I blast him through the profile interactions. Not sure how effective it is but it's cathartic!

In all seriousness, it could be an interesting addition, although with it representing managers/clubs breaking the rules I'm not sure SI would touch it.

what i can't stand though, is when you set the asking price very high to keep your player but the opposition manager wouldn't shut up in the media and unsettle my player. Its all good if they lodge some sort of bid for u to consider to justify all this, even if its nowhere near asking price or at least an enquiry, but they don't, and all you could get is months of blabbering from most likely mark hughes, and a very unhappy player.

what i can't stand though, is when you set the asking price very high to keep your player but the opposition manager wouldn't shut up in the media and unsettle my player. Its all good if they lodge some sort of bid for u to consider to justify all this, even if its nowhere near asking price or at least an enquiry, but they don't, and all you could get is months of blabbering from most likely mark hughes, and a very unhappy player.

That's exactly what's been happening for the past 2 years with Cesc and Barcelona. They've never made an actual bid, but they most certainly are always in the media talking about how much they want Cesc. Now wither or not that gets his head turned it one thing, but it definitely upsets the fans.

Perhaps something that could be added to future FMs is the supporters' reactions to player inquiries and transfer rumors.

Archived