Worse Result/Matches You've Ever Had (Possible Player Naming)

Im FM everyone has a bad game sometimes or all the time. I just want to hear yours, but first i'll show you my worst. After the match my team got the worst ever moan at any team, ever. When I look back at it though i just laugh, because in truth it's just funny.

I am Udinese:

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/4819/udinesevlazio.png

I am Portsmouth (this one made me real angry at the time)

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/7876/westbromvportsmouth.png

Playing as San Marino ( National Team ) I was 3rd in my qualifying group in 2017 - after beating republic of ireland and a phenomenal 2-1 away to czech republic - All I needed to get a playoff spot was a draw at home to armenia....................San Marino 2-7 Armenia.

GUTTED!

Playing as San Marino ( National Team ) I was 3rd in my qualifying group in 2017 - after beating republic of ireland and a phenomenal 2-1 away to czech republic - All I needed to get a playoff spot was a draw at home to armenia....................San Marino 2-7 Armenia.

GUTTED!

Ouch, unlucky

Just seen the Man U - Bolton at least you shut them out completely :thup:

Normally that would be some satisfaction but not on that day i was in a foul mode all day after it, it was so frustrating like you don't know how annoyed i was after that game

Normally that would be some satisfaction but not on that day i was in a foul mode all day after it, it was so frustrating like you don't know how annoyed i was after that game

Lol I get like that sometimes, also i upload another game which also got me really mad. Its at the top ^^

Had a shocking 2013 Confederations Cup campaign with England yesterday, coming off the back of a couple of shaky World Cup results (1-0 win at home to Estonia, and 2-2 draw in Albania). Lost 4-0 to Argentina in the first group game, then beat Australia 2-0. I needed to beat USA in the last game to go through, but went behind early on. We managed to turn it round to lead 3-1, but we threw it away in the last 10 minutes, and ended up conceding a 93rd minute equaliser. I was not a happy manager.

I reached the World Cup final on FM2006 with New Zealand, knocking out Argentina and France along the way, only to lose the final to Scotland. I still feel angry today that I didn't win that match and it's about 3 years since I played it!

On another game I seem to remember getting a thrashing as River Plate manager from Boca Juniors in the Copa Libertadores final because both of my registered goalkeepers were on international duty. No doubt that would have sparked a riot in real life...

Archived