Just signed Dos Santos from River?

In my fifth season with Salisbury City in Coca Cola now. Did a player search for players willing to sign. Mostly middle of the road players on list and I see Giovani Dos Santos on list. I double check to see if I have Assman filter on and I do. Then I see he's playing for River Plate. Never seen that. I check and he has a 500k min release. Couldn't believe it. Was most of my budget but hey....he actually wanted to sign lol.

In my fifth season with Salisbury City in Coca Cola now. Did a player search for players willing to sign. Mostly middle of the road players on list and I see Giovani Dos Santos on list. I double check to see if I have Assman filter on and I do. Then I see he's playing for River Plate. Never seen that. I check and he has a 500k min release. Couldn't believe it. Was most of my budget but hey....he actually wanted to sign lol.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by anagain:

You're in coca cola now? Drowning or swimming? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

actually lol-ed at that

Yeah apparently he signed a free to River the previous year. I wasn't even paying attention to players of his calibre because...well I'm playing as Salisbury City using mostly journeymen players and Kimz tactics to raise them to glory in a 9000 seat stadium.

Archived