Is there a cap on player value?

I know a players value is set to what they are bought for but if this figure is say £100 million then it will drop down to reflect the players true value. I have a 19 year old striker that I bought when he was 16 for £6 million, at the start of the season he was worth £18.5 million now heis worth £23.5 million a rise of £1 million a month. I know that this isnt that important just made me wonder as surely being worth £23.5 million at 19 will mean if he continues his value will go sky high. So is there a limit and how the heck is the player value worked out?

I suspect that player value will reflect some or all of thses:

CA, PA, Home reputation , World reputation, International caps

There may be more as this is only a guess

So the rate of value increase will depend on these factors also going up ( apart from PA)

From what I've seen in my games is that player value is dependent on the CA, PA and reputation of the player as well as the reputation of the club he's playing at and the league that he's playing in. The value of world class players at top clubs normally tops out at about €45M. That doesn't mean you can't get a lot more than that for them. I've had €100M+ offers for players.

Archived