international managers resigning (fm 07)

Ive noticed that managers in the international world do not retire/resign in the more obscure countries for a long time, why is this? I mean i am managing in england and have only that default countires plus india to manage should a job be available. Now i would like to manage India sometime soon but there english manager bob houghton is not budging and it sbeen a long time now (over 6 years) and most of the other managers that manage obscure nations also havent resigned? Im really desperate to manage India without cheating!

Ive noticed that managers in the international world do not retire/resign in the more obscure countries for a long time, why is this? I mean i am managing in england and have only that default countires plus india to manage should a job be available. Now i would like to manage India sometime soon but there english manager bob houghton is not budging and it sbeen a long time now (over 6 years) and most of the other managers that manage obscure nations also havent resigned? Im really desperate to manage India without cheating!

Lower expectations of smaller teams means less pressure on these managers to resign and less cance of them getting sacked. They are nice little secure jobs so you can hardly blame the managers of obscure teams for sitting on a job that pays well, means you only have to play 10 matches a year and not even win anything icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hazzydeepy:

Right....so ill have to cheat and add a new user, resign them and then apply for the job as my manager. icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you can live with yourself then yea do it icon_wink.gif If thats what you want to do to enjoy the game, then do it mate.

Yeh but im a realist and i hate cheating in order to get what I want in this game. And gcormack....i was under the impression that you cant declare interest in jobs unless they are under poressure and only in club football.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hazzydeepy:

Yeh but im a realist and i hate cheating in order to get what I want in this game. And gcormack....i was under the impression that you cant declare interest in jobs unless they are under poressure and only in club football. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm the same , I like to start unemployed. I also love the idea someone put up the other day about starting as an assistant. Sweet idea.

I think you're right about the declaring interest in a job too btw.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Yeh but im a realist </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whats so unrealistic about the india manager staying there for 6 years?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">No Neji I meant that in order to become India's boss anytime soon i would have to cheat and I hate that as i am a realist. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you would be fine doing this, even being sucha realist player. I know exactly what you mean though as I rarely enjoy a game if I start at a club/nation that I really want to be - I find I liek to play withthe aim of working my way to that job - for me that's working as Newcastle Manager and//or England manager.

To ease my conscience, I often think that football is 'a funny ol' game' and remind myself of the Sam Allardyce sacking - strange things do happen in football when you least expect it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Box:

Lower expectations of smaller teams means less pressure on these managers to resign and less cance of them getting sacked. They are nice little secure jobs so you can hardly blame the managers of obscure teams for sitting on a job that pays well, means you only have to play 10 matches a year and not even win anything icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its the same with smaller teams. For example if the Slovenian team doesn't qualify for the European championship its considered a failure. Its actually even harder for a small team manager since this kind of expectations are not exactly realistic.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Sam Allardyce sacking - strange things do happen in football when you least expect it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think everyone expected that!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neji:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Sam Allardyce sacking - strange things do happen in football when you least expect it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think everyone expected that! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Except Sam. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha, touche.

Archived