Lost User Manual!!!

What the hell are you supposed to do if you lose your manual with your product key? (I am NOT asking anyone for theres I realise all of them are different)

My laptop got a virus and had to be whiped, really peed off obviously I should've kept the manual in a safe place but i didnt expect my laptop to get a virus.

Pretty crappy that as a paying customer i cant play the game anymore due to this stupid activation!

At least now I have a brand new frisbee!

LOL i remember Frisbee omg long time ago i used to play with them i haven't seen one for like 9 months or something i never heard anyone say Frisbee for LONG jeez thanks man for reminding me about a frisbee LOL

good times with my old frisbee hit my brothers head with it :D

Just thought I'd update this thread incase this happens to anyone else, I contacted SEGA support who replied quickly and were very helpful cant complain with there response and actions.

I was asked to take a picture or to scan my disc and case with either my receipt or ticket number, sent this about 13:40 yesterday and had my new code by 16:30, although still dont really agree with the online activation rubbish I was impressed with SEGA support

Archived