Is the assistant manager a ******?

Okey im going to keep it short.

I just asked my assistant manager to pick a team for me against FC Barcelona in the spanish cup final. and he puts in some players that havent even played a game . their game fitness is awfull.... and he puts some youngsters on the bench and the likes of Beckham, Ronaldinho, Robben, Sneijder arent even on the bench....

either the assistant manager is an idiot or theres something wrong with the game :p

is it my assistant manager fault should i get a new one? or will all asistant managers do the same stuff

I foolishly allowed my ass man to take media questions (as manager of Man Utd for 25yrs i cant be bothered anymore) and after a very dissappointing game v Arsenal, in which i got 2 players sent off, picked up 6 yellow cards and got beat 1-4, my ass man was asked something like:

"After a poor showing of discipline, your team were beaten 1-4 and are out of the Euuropean Cup, how do you feel about this?"

His genious reply "Im chuffed to bits." :o:(:mad:

Okey im going to keep it short.

I just asked my assistant manager to pick a team for me against FC Barcelona in the spanish cup final. and he puts in some players that havent even played a game . their game fitness is awfull.... and he puts some youngsters on the bench and the likes of Beckham, Ronaldinho, Robben, Sneijder arent even on the bench....

either the assistant manager is an idiot or theres something wrong with the game :p

is it my assistant manager fault should i get a new one? or will all asistant managers do the same stuff

Who is your assistant currently? I think its time for a change

I foolishly allowed my ass man to take media questions (as manager of Man Utd for 25yrs i cant be bothered anymore) and after a very dissappointing game v Arsenal, in which i got 2 players sent off, picked up 6 yellow cards and got beat 1-4, my ass man was asked something like:

"After a poor showing of discipline, your team were beaten 1-4 and are out of the Euuropean Cup, how do you feel about this?"

His genious reply "Im chuffed to bits." :o:(:mad:

The press conference feature needs some work so hopefully things will be better in FM2010.

^

Definitely, there is just too many of the same questions that pop up all too often.

As for assistant managers, they seem to have got progresively smarter as the FM series has progressed, finally ending up with FM09, being fairly intelligent and usually making the correct descisions.

FM06, on the other hand, well that's a different matter completely.

Archived