CM 2010 or FM 2010

Having downloaded the CM 2010 demo, I can not now wait for FM 2010 to come out. CM is not very well laid out, not very well thought out, and the skin looks like a 6 year old has designed it. As you can tell I was not very impressed and have deleted it from my computer rather sharpish. What a load of old rubbish it is in my opinion.

I did one continue then quit the game, it is just so muddled, and they have clearly copied FM with the tree on the left, just shows how behind the times they are, FM introduced it in 2005. FM 2010 will have tabs. For all the hype CM got I don't think they will be anywhere near competing with FM. Apart from people who buy it for the name not the game.

I have been playing the game and to be honest I think you are all being rather quick to judge, like anything new it takes a bit of getting used to but one thing I have to say is the ME far outways FM2009 and it runs a hell off a lot smother than FM2009. Lets hope FM2010 is as "polished" as SI say and a few more details are released else my hard earned £30 could be going else where! (Although I will wait and try the FM2010 demo until a make my final judgement).

I have been playing the game and to be honest I think you are all being rather quick to judge, like anything new it takes a bit of getting used to but one thing I have to say is the ME far outways FM2009 and it runs a hell off a lot smother than FM2009. Lets hope FM2010 is as "polished" as SI say and a few more details are released else my hard earned £30 could be going else where! (Although I will wait and try the FM2010 demo until a make my final judgement).

You are joking right? The ME in CM10 is rubbish to say the least.

Archived