Suggestion

Okay this would not make alot of diffrence to the game but i think it would be a littile nice touch if when you bought a player with alot of popularity your team shows off your new signing off at the teams stadium and a littile thing comes up like 40'000 Fans turned up to see "Player name" show off his skills and " club names" newest signing? what do you guys think it wouldnt had alot but i think it would add a littile bit more fun to the game

Okay this would not make alot of diffrence to the game but i think it would be a littile nice touch if when you bought a player with alot of popularity your team shows off your new signing off at the teams stadium and a littile thing comes up like 40'000 Fans turned up to see "Player name" show off his skills and " club names" newest signing? what do you guys think it wouldnt had alot but i think it would add a littile bit more fun to the game

I posted a similar thought and suggestions here, on my 100th Birthday

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=140439

I too think it would be beneficial to show off your new signing. I think it should help to boost shirt sales, merchandise etc. and increase your turnover for the season.

It is part of real football too.

As I said,

it could bring extra revenue through shirt sales, merchandise, perhaps a spike in Sesason Ticket sales.

It gets you coverage in media and could help increase your reputation outside of that country or something.

Could attract younger players or players from the same nation

Could attract clubs to approach you for friendlies, increasing your revenue.

There's loads of marketing reasons why real clubs unveil real players.

Seems it's already there, i.e.: fans excited at the signing of someone.

Fans can get excited about young prospects too, but you wouldn't unveil them at a press conference.

And you would have the choice to whether you wanted to unveil them to the media and fans.

I signed the best player in the game for €154m and not even a News message about shirt sales increasing, fans didn't get excited etc.

So it's not really there. You don't have that option and that's what's wanted, the option to control the press conference and unveil players.

Depends though... it only would be worthwhile for those playing as the massive clubs.

Most of it happens anyway about increased rep.

And as for your scenario... the best player in the world can have a relatively low 'star reputation' ie Makalele a couple of years ago wouldn't cause a spike in real's season tickets. And assuming you can spend 154m on one player, your reputation is already presumably rpetty high.

Archived