Every year more players are induced in to your under 18's squad. I have played as Arsenal and MK Dons for some reason I have had better players through my academy on MK Dons than on my Arsenal save. Why is this? I have won the league 10 times and every competition on my Arsenal file, so surely you would need to be a higher quality player that somebody who joined the MK Dons academy???

Upgrading your youth facilities can help to get better youth players. It won't automatically give you a better intake, but there will be a higher chance of better players. Higher level youth facilities can help your youths develop better as well.

What do you mean by better players? Better players based on your coach/ass man reports? Remember that you staff reports base their judgement of a player on the level you are playing at, so an "excellent" youth prospect for MK Dons, might only be League One standard, whereas a "decent" prospect at Arsenal, might be of a lower Premiership standard.

Also, depending on your staff attributes (JPA and JPP) they may be wrong in their assessment. If you MK Dons Ass Man has 1 for judging potential and says a player is an "excellent" prospect, they might not actually be an excellent prospect.

What do you mean by better players?

Not sure if this is directed at me or the OP, so I'll answer anyway. When I said better players I meant better players than he is currently getting through the youth system, with more chance of a higher PA.

Not sure if this is directed at me or the OP, so I'll answer anyway. When I said better players I meant better players than he is currently getting through the youth system, with more chance of a higher PA.

Sorry, should have made it clear. Was aimed at OP.

Archived