Managing two teams?

just wondering does anyone manage two teams? i ask this because in fm2010 i want to be either leeds or newcastle as both a good challenge and both teams that have been in champions league not too long ago really and want to get them back there.

i can't make my mind up so was thinking has anyone ever tried managing two teams at the same time?

only problem i could think off is sometimes i would have too many games so therefore take twice as long to complete a season

and if i get drawn against each other in fa cup / league cup....i spose i would just pick the best 11 for both and best tactics i feel and see what happens....let the best team win as it were :)

anyone tried this and enjoyed it, or is it better to have two seperate saves?

only think i feel about two different saves is i would probably end up giving some more attention to one than the other

I actually managed 4 teams once: Dinamo Kiev, Torpedo Moscow, Willem II and the Ukrainian NT. It was fun, as I used a different philosophy for each team before my save file decided to destroy itself. Kiev and Willem even played against each other for the Champions League qualification once. Just let the best team win.

I've got one going with Hull, Darlington and Fortuna Sittard. It's better when they are in different countries and at different levels. If I get a promising Brazilian for Hull but he is refused a work permit, I just loan him to Fortuna for two years until he gains Dutch second nationality and that also guarantees he will get first team football and good training. Playing a season does take much longer though, especially since you have to look for all levels of players as transfer targets.

I usually play with two teams: one in the EPL, and the other usually starting in the BSS/N. Combines the best of both parts of the game: building a lower league team to the top, and trying to keep another one up there. My goal is to get the two teams competing for the EPL title one year.

Archived