FM needs a live season feature

I was thinking about one of the new features of CM 2010, which is the live feature, featuring real-life versions of the real league table, injuries, etc, etc.

That is the feature I have been waiting for in any football management game. I only wish FM would introduce it, but maybe now CM has, FM won't.

Of course it does. It's a very good feature, and people do actually try representing real-life in game saves. It would be rewarding and challenging to take control of a team with 8 games to go and survive or end up relegated and have the difficult job of rebuilding.

Of course it does. It's a very good feature, and people do actually try representing real-life in game saves. It would be rewarding and challenging to take control of a team with 8 games to go and survive or end up relegated and have the difficult job of rebuilding.

You can do that now ;)

Its not a feature I would use and I think the amount of work needed to introduce it far outweighs any perceived benefit to the community.

Not sure whether we need to worry about how much work is required given the SI developers are paid to develop, mind you.

Developers only have a limited amount of time to spend on the game.

Any time wasted in these type of areas that are of minimal benefit result in less time spent in other areas that we would benefit much more from.

Developers only have a limited amount of time to spend on the game.

Any time wasted in these type of areas that are of minimal benefit result in less time spent in other areas that we would benefit much more from.

And are new features like these not worth the time?

What would have you them work on if not new features?

Archived