Problem with kick-off times...

My game kicks off at 12.45pm.

Arsenal (my title rivals) kick off at 3pm along with the rest of the league.

Yet in the "latest scores" section, I can see the score between all the 3pm games, even though they haven't kicked off yet.

Is this a known bug?

Is it too difficult for the game to recognised different kick-off tims/ (I ask this question with no intention of complaining, merely asking.)

Works fine on mine.

Really?

What leagues are you playing.

I've been making a conscious effort to check this for during every game.

Every time I have an early kick off, I can see the scores of the later kick-offs during my game, as if they are playing at the same time as me.

Anyone else noticed this?

Really?

What leagues are you playing.

I've been making a conscious effort to check this for during every game.

Every time I have an early kick off, I can see the scores of the later kick-offs during my game, as if they are playing at the same time as me.

Anyone else noticed this?

YeYe dunno why it does this biy annoying:confused:

This isn't the same, but it annoys me that when you have an evening game (say 5:15). It processes till three o'clock and then you have to play the game at the same time as everyone else, even though you should be playing after the other games have finished.

I guess it's just so that processing time can be done in the background during the game so there is less waiting time, which could also be the reason why the latest scores appear during early kick-offs?

This isn't the same, but it annoys me that when you have an evening game (say 5:15). It processes till three o'clock and then you have to play the game at the same time as everyone else, even though you should be playing after the other games have finished.

I guess it's just so that processing time can be done in the background during the game so there is less waiting time, which could also be the reason why the latest scores appear during early kick-offs?

Well it's the same in principal.

If I have a late kick-off I would like very much to knwo what the final scores were for the 3pm kick-offs.

It could have more serious implications.

Let's say you have 3 games left. You have a sufficient points advantage in that if your nearest rival fails to win, you win the league. If you have a late kick-off and your rival plays their game at 3pm, you are forced to go into the game with your strongest squad, whereas if you knew that they had slipped up, you could field a weakend side, blood some youngsters and rest your stars for European fixtures.

It might help if you turn off "switch games for TV" in the preference, although then all the games are on the same time, including CL and Europa cup games.

I'd rather not do this as I like the game to be as realistic as possible.

Are SI aware of this bug? If so, do you think it will be addressed for FM10?

Archived