out and out attack in last 5 mins??

why is it no matter what the score is winning, losing, drawing the opposing team always switches to 4-2-4 in the final stages of the match? i have played a match before where im 2-0 down and they still switch to 4-2-4 in the 85th minute i have never heard of this in real life, anyone else noticed this?

Yes, they always do, even if they're a Blue Square side against a top Premiership side. In past versions, they used to occasionally do 2-3-5 as well.

A bit stupid really - in a lot of cases, if you are definitely the superior team, the correct tactics are almost guaranteed to get you another goal.

I don't know what game you two are playing but it definately doesn't happen in my matches.

so your telling me a team has never switched to 4-2-4 in the latter stages of a match against you??? i think you need to concentrate on the match abit more mate.....

so your telling me a team has never switched to 4-2-4 in the latter stages of a match against you??? i think you need to concentrate on the match abit more mate.....

No, I'm saying they only switch when it is reasonable to do so which was your original statement!

only time the AI switches to 4-2-4 with me is when they are lossing and they are a good team... and most of the time when the AI is winning against me they switch to normal formation or even diffensive formation.

I don't know what game you two are playing but it definately doesn't happen in my matches.
No, I'm saying they only switch when it is reasonable to do so which was your original statement!

woah dude with over 6000 posts how do you actually find time to play the game??

I find the only time they switch is when they have a chance of drawing or winning. Very rarely when they are 2-0 down. Only a 1 goal cushion seems to produce this, unless they are a bigger club than me.

Same here, and as long as you are paying attention and change your tactics accordingly, it's reasonably easy to close out the game.

Archived