Injury overload

How can it be that in pre-season i lose 4 players in 4 games all for like 4 weeks. I am a team with no resources and yet i get all these injuries. Did the people behind this game think people would appreciate all their best players being taken out in meaningless matches?

Before anyone says it's realism, it isn't not many teams in the lower leagues have their squad taken out before the first game and i would know becuase i follow the lower leagues.

For FM 2010 make it realistic, just because someone plays in the conference or league 2 it doesn't mean they are more prone to injury.

If you have the latest patch, then Neji is correct. If you are just playing the copy out of the box, then it's no surprise. It was a known bug and fixed a while back.

It was common to have your entire starting eleven injured for four months of the season minimum!

First off, what's with your tone? Do you genuinely believe that no club has ever started a season with four players injured? It is realistic, unless it happens too frequently when you are doing nothing wrong - which I'm confident is not the case, because it doesn't happen to me, or the AI teams in my saves very often.

If you're at a lower league club you probably have worse facilities and a worse physio

Saying that the training "isn't even that hard" means nothing - what level is it on?

I am Wolves in the premiership, with the best possible facilities and physios, I have it about 4 notches back from "heavy" workload and get very, very few injuries, whilst my players still improve.

What's their physical training like? This has more negative effect than the other training.

Furthermore, when did you start playing pre-season games? If you start when the players are just back from holiday they won't be fit and they will get injured.

What tactics are you playing? Don't tell them to try your hard tackling, high tempo, no time-wasting tactic when they're all lacking match fitness

How long are you playing them for? Do a Sven and sub off as many players as you can at half-time, or on 60 minutes, for the first couple of friendlies: they can't handle a full game yet.

First off, what's with your tone? Do you genuinely believe that no club has ever started a season with four players injured? It is realistic, unless it happens too frequently when you are doing nothing wrong - which I'm confident is not the case, because it doesn't happen to me, or the AI teams in my saves very often.

If you're at a lower league club you probably have worse facilities and a worse physio

Saying that the training "isn't even that hard" means nothing - what level is it on?

I am Wolves in the premiership, with the best possible facilities and physios, I have it about 4 notches back from "heavy" workload and get very, very few injuries, whilst my players still improve.

What's their physical training like? This has more negative effect than the other training.

Furthermore, when did you start playing pre-season games? If you start when the players are just back from holiday they won't be fit and they will get injured.

What tactics are you playing? Don't tell them to try your hard tackling, high tempo, no time-wasting tactic when they're all lacking match fitness

How long are you playing them for? Do a Sven and sub off as many players as you can at half-time, or on 60 minutes, for the first couple of friendlies: they can't handle a full game yet.

It's one thing to get a load of injuries at the start but in March, why are only my best players targeted?..my lesser players play the same amount of games and are fine.

injuries.jpg

As you can see excluding Clare the other 3 players injured are vital to my team and are all out for a number of weeks/months. This is unrealistic as none of my lesser players ever get injured just the star players.

Feel ur pain! i swear my players are gettin injured all the damn time its ruining the game. Can handle an injury crisis but my best players r constantly gettin stretchered off. its doin my nut!!! wanna know if gettin the new patch will fix this???

It seems to me that more injuries occur in the first season (seems that way to me) but calms down after a while,but like IRL injuries happen unexpectedly,it does get annoying though when 50% + of your first team is out.

It seems to me that more injuries occur in the first season (seems that way to me) but calms down after a while,but like IRL injuries happen unexpectedly,it does get annoying though when 50% + of your first team is out.

In my second season and it is so unrealistic! i have a big squad so can deal with injuries but my key players keep gettin hurt. Ive tweaked training, hired the best physio's etc but frequency of injuries is crazy! think ive playd my strongest team once all season. What patch u got? wanna know if its a bug they have already fixed. has 2 be surely

In my second season and it is so unrealistic! i have a big squad so can deal with injuries but my key players keep gettin hurt. Ive tweaked training, hired the best physio's etc but frequency of injuries is crazy! think ive playd my strongest team once all season. What patch u got? wanna know if its a bug they have already fixed. has 2 be surely

I got the latest one and i'm in my second season, my team is bankrupt and are being called penniless in match previews :o so i can't handle too many injuries but every match i have more.

I don't mean to sound ungrateful but look at my transfer budget:

generous.jpg

Archived