I can't be the only person struggling to get into a decent game so i was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of some challenging games that will keep me interested and be fun to play. I've tried Dafuge's and Gundo's but that hasn't been able to do it. Any tips for staying with a game as well? Cheers.

Long term targets is always the way to go if you are looking to stick with a game. Set yourself a target that can only be achieved after a large number of seasons, like taking a club up through the divisions or working your way up to a big job.

I'll try a small German club, that sounds fun. I tried managing in Australia and although i did get a season the players annoyed me and i moved to Darlington, now in October and stuck as to continue or not. Longest game for me. :( 1and a half seasons.

0) Load up some leagues

0) Create a manager with professional/international reputation and start a game unemployed

0) Go on holiday until christmas

0) There should be some vacancies at clubs now. Apply for them

I find that taking over a game mid-season makes it easier to get into a game. Finding yourself dropped into a 'real-world' environment makes it so much easier to get into a game, rather than the clinical 'clean-slate' feeling from starting in pre-season. Also by taking over at Christmas you still get the fun of a transfer window to splash the cash in!

0) Load up some leagues

0) Create a manager with professional/international reputation and start a game unemployed

0) Go on holiday until christmas

0) There should be some vacancies at clubs now. Apply for them

I find that taking over a game mid-season makes it easier to get into a game. Finding yourself dropped into a 'real-world' environment makes it so much easier to get into a game, rather than the clinical 'clean-slate' feeling from starting in pre-season. Also by taking over at Christmas you still get the fun of a transfer window to splash the cash in!

agreed, but i would do this with a 0 rep manager :D

I used to take a team with a funny name. One that would be kinda cool slapped on the CL Trophy lol.

Like Rushden and Diamonds lol. There are others that would be good... Hayes and Yeading (I think thats right?) or Vauxhall Motors lol.

Archived