What Makes A Good Asistant ?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fatboyjohnmulhern:

Judging players potential and ability stats are essiential, because they do all the repoorts etc, when signing a player he gives their views etc, that is essential (tommy burns i think should be signed by everyone on the forum - if they can afford him- he is good) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sign him all the time mate gret assistant and truly a great guy god bless him

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">tommy burns i think should be signed by everyone on the forum - if they can afford him- he is good </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anytime I manage Celtic I always sack Pendry and offer the assistant job to Tommy. Can't do that now though as I have removed him from the database in light of the tragic circumstances. Good to see that Rangers also cancelled their bus tour of Glasgow out of respect. Wasn't really expecting that tbh.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fatboyjohnmulhern:

Judging players potential and ability stats are essiential, because they do all the repoorts etc, when signing a player he gives their views etc, that is essential </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup. These, plus:

Tactical knowledge: he will advise on your team selection, as also he may well take care of friendlies.

Motivation: For team talks, if you take the lazy option.

Working with youngsters: If you have him looking after you under 19s/21s

One other stat - For training purposes, I expect my assistant to have proper decent stats, usually on attacking/defending/strength/aerobic so that they can host one of those themselves.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by trekman:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">tommy burns i think should be signed by everyone on the forum - if they can afford him- he is good </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anytime I manage Celtic I always sack Pendry and offer the assistant job to Tommy. Can't do that now though as I have removed him from the database in light of the tragic circumstances. Good to see that Rangers also cancelled their bus tour of Glasgow out of respect. Wasn't really expecting that tbh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

make tommy a past player and put him in celtics favoured pers at 100 true legend very sadly missed absolute pleasure to have met him vergy genuine and a complete gentleman rest in peace tommy you will never ever walk alone.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MarcyBhoy22:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by trekman:

Anytime I manage Celtic I always sack Pendry and offer the assistant job to Tommy. Can't do that now though as I have removed him from the database in light of the tragic circumstances. Good to see that Rangers also cancelled their bus tour of Glasgow out of respect. Wasn't really expecting that tbh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

make tommy a past player and put him in celtics favoured pers at 100 true legend very sadly missed absolute pleasure to have met him vergy genuine and a complete gentleman rest in peace tommy you will never ever walk alone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

very*

Archived