Is there any way to download the FM client?

Hello there, when you see the topic you might think "Ohoy there, some noob thinking he can download the game so he doesn't have to pay for it, and to come to this forums to ask such a question, what a dimwitted person" But that isn't the case. The case is that my FM-CD is as of now MIA seeing how I've just moved, I've looked everywere and anywere but I just can't seem to find it. I could however find the Box so I have my CD-key which in itself should verify that I have bought a copy of this game. So my question is, is there anywere you can download the client of this game leagally, and then just add my own CD-key to the client as proof that I bought it?

you can download it from the football manager live website. Did it myself, although this was 3 months ago and i am not playing the game anymore.

edit :doh, i thought you meant FM live for some reason. Yes you can activate it on steam and it will download if you put your cd key in.

Hello there, when you see the topic you might think "Ohoy there, some noob thinking he can download the game so he doesn't have to pay for it, and to come to this forums to ask such a question, what a dimwitted person" But that isn't the case. The case is that my FM-CD is as of now MIA seeing how I've just moved, I've looked everywere and anywere but I just can't seem to find it. I could however find the Box so I have my CD-key which in itself should verify that I have bought a copy of this game. So my question is, is there anywere you can download the client of this game leagally, and then just add my own CD-key to the client as proof that I bought it?

Noone on the forum is a pirate;)

HA joke!

Cant you try Steam?

you can download it from the football manager live website. Did it myself, although this was 3 months ago and i am not playing the game anymore.

edit :doh, i thought you meant FM live for some reason. Yes you can activate it on steam and it will download if you put your cd key in.

Is there any kind of guide for this out on the internet, cause I can't find anywere to put in my activation code.

edit: Or I could just not be blind! thanks for the help :)

Is there any kind of guide for this out on the internet, cause I can't find anywere to put in my activation code.

edit: Or I could just not be blind! thanks for the help :)

Go onto the 'games' section in Steam and click 'verify game using code' or something like that. 'tis at the bottom :thup:

Archived