southampton

When Southampton I make myself bankrupt on purpose and get docked 10 points as I find the squad they have is good enough to stay up. I do this because the debt that they have is reduced by 20 million as the administrators remove it and even if relegated it does not cost the club that amount if you are able to bounce back in around the next 3 seasons.

Lowe normaly leaves within a few months (unfortunatly, most of the time to Andrew Cowen). In my game ive had news that a consortium headed by an ex-footballer is preparing a takeover of the club :)

yeah well thats at least a good thing thats happened if we survive this. lowe is finally out.

ok well that makes sense in a way...has anyone tried to push a team into huge debt?

Why would you do that? :confused:

If you want to play as a club with no money and at risk of entering receivership/administration then the best way to do it is via the editor, and create the situation yourself. :)

Ahem, Saints aren't in administration, and won't be docked points. Although if no buyer comes in they won't exist for next season. Not in their current form anyway.

I've seen a few teams get docked points on FM. Never Saints though.

Missing the days of Le Tissier being an amazing attacking midfielder. Wouldn't mind some CM2 or CM3 right now!

1. obviously this isnt something many people would do but i can imagine that someone might have tried it with their rival

2. i never said that the saints were in administration if thats what you are saying

i was almost sacked when a consortium took over my club but a few good results got me back on the good side of the board

Archived