Staff issues :(

Hi guys,

Anyone know how to solve this problem? I'm in desperate need of better coaches and the board won't let me recruit anymore!

"The Reading board have cancelled the transfer of Chris Jones as they feel the club doesn't need another coach"

Does anyone know a way round this? :confused:

Cheers!

Try this. It's an exploit that will allow you to sign more coaches than the board will allow.

1. Take all coaches currently on your staff and offer them contracts as Ass.Man. Most will accept the new position some will not. If they don't nothing you can do about it. The board will not stop you from having as many ass.man as you want as long as you are promoting them from within your current staff.

2. Once those coaches agree to the new contracts and are as listed as Ass.man then you can hire new coaches b/c the Ass.mans are not recognized as "coaches"

3. As you hire new coaches you can then offer them contracts as Ass.man. and again most will accept. after the new hires accept the Ass.Man position you can hire more coaches.

4. repeat until you have the amount of coaches you want.

5. Then offer the all the the Ass.mans that you want to actually be coaches new contracts as coaches (they will accept). Just leave the one you actually want to be Ass.man in that position and you will have your staff set.

6. I should note that Fitness coaches, GK coaches, and Youth coaches will not agree to go from Ass.Man back to their former position so it does not work with them only Coaches. So just hire them after you have all the coaches you want set as Ass.Man and before you start changing them back to coaches.

Archived