Still Wating To Recieve Prize Money

I have just finished 3rd in the Championship with Northampton Town.Now in previous seasons,the money for final placings has been recieved after the last game.Obviously i have reached the play offs so i didnt think much of it,when the money wasn't awarded.But now 2 weeks after winning the play off final,i still havent recieved a penny and i have had to pay out 1 million in squad bonuses,which has now left me in the red.I am just wondering if anybody else has experienced this after going up through the playoffs into the prem.Cheers

Ok,sorry for the bump,but i never recieved a penny for finishing 3rd in the table and winning the playoffs.Now the season before i recieved 1.3 mill for finishing 7th,so why havent i recieved any for finishing 3rd.Maybe it's a bug,or does anybody know the financial payouts of the Championship?

I was under the impression that the Championship didn't have a position-based payout system, and each team gets a set amount each year through TV rights.

In my 1st season in the championship i finished mid table and recieved around £700,000.I have no idea how it works but my prize money from the season before was in total 1.4 mill including cup payments.This season my total prize money was £400,000 and i reached the semi-final of the league cup.It just doesn't make a lot of sense.

You should be rolling in it after getting promoted to the Premier League as the playoff final is the most expensive football match in the World.

Yes,there is big money in the prem,but by not recieving any money at the end of the season,and paying out 1 mill in bonuses i went into the red.Surely it cant be right to recieve nothing.

You dont get prize money if you get promoted

the prize money is shared out between all the other teams, but any promoted will get more money by being in a better league, so no prize money, your players values will have gone up, so chuck the dead wood and make it back that way!

You dont get prize money if you get promoted

the prize money is shared out between all the other teams, but any promoted will get more money by being in a better league, so no prize money, your players values will have gone up, so chuck the dead wood and make it back that way!

Never new that mate.Thanks for clearing the matter up.cheers

Archived