Cant get passed the keycode

Ineed help.i install the game fine but cant get passed the keycode. it says its expired or cant connect to internet. all i want to do is play the game, dont want to go online with it.

does it matter that its 2nd hand?

Please help.

Unhappy FM fan

Ive tried the keychecker http://keycheck.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com/ but i just gat can not connect to internet.

Im obviously connected as im on here now. do i need the internet? I tried to install the game so i could register by phone but that option doesnt come up at the keycode screen.

A/ Have you tried every different combination swapping 1 "one" for I "i", and O "letter O" for 0 "zero". No, really, you DO have to do this!. We are still waiting to hear if anyone got sacked for this monumental **** up, and with all due respect I really hope someone did!!!!!!.

B/ Nowadays Broadband internet connection is almost essential to play FM09. It is a fab game but without that connection it is a bug riddle pedestrian almost unplayable abomination. I have broadband but am generous enough of spirit to feel for those that do not.

A/ Have you tried every different combination swapping 1 "one" for I "i", and O "letter O" for 0 "zero". No, really, you DO have to do this!. We are still waiting to hear if anyone got sacked for this monumental **** up, and with all due respect I really hope someone did!!!!!!.

B/ Nowadays Broadband internet connection is almost essential to play FM09. It is a fab game but without that connection it is a bug riddle pedestrian almost unplayable abomination. I have broadband but am generous enough of spirit to feel for those that do not.

i dont really get what your talking about, why is internet essential to play fm?

My guess about it being expired is its hit in install limit as said you can only install 5 games on 1 key. Have you had a look through the known activation bugs thread at the top as it may have an answer?!

i've installed my football manager 2009 onto all my computers that i own in my house,

my laptop broke because of a motherboard issue... so i bought a new one,

and now it wont let me install FM09 because my 'unlock key' is at its 'device limit'

what do i do to overcome this??????????????????????????

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

i bought the damn game, i should be able to install it onto what i want.

Major problem with FM this year... massive thumbs down :thdn:

jack stafford

i've installed my football manager 2009 onto all my computers that i own in my house,

my laptop broke because of a motherboard issue... so i bought a new one,

and now it wont let me install FM09 because my 'unlock key' is at its 'device limit'

what do i do to overcome this??????????????????????????

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

i bought the damn game, i should be able to install it onto what i want.

Major problem with FM this year... massive thumbs down :thdn:

jack stafford

Follow this link to deactive one of your previous installs: http://deactivation.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com/

Archived