Podolski to FC Koln question

I'm FC Koln manager atm. Does anyone know if this pre-arranged transfer will still go through even though I dont have the funds? Irl FC Koln got the 9 million euros externally through the 'Podolski pixel' website (25 euros per pixel to eventually reveal his face) and Michael Scumacher. Hope it goes through as my strikers are the main problem!

If the transfer is due to go through, that means that the fee has already been paid.

I don't believe fees are paid on future transfers until the it goes through, actually.

An in-game future transfer will have the fee removed from your budget, though.

I'm FC Koln manager atm. Does anyone know if this pre-arranged transfer will still go through even though I dont have the funds? Irl FC Koln got the 9 million euros externally through the 'Podolski pixel' website (25 euros per pixel to eventually reveal his face) and Michael Scumacher. Hope it goes through as my strikers are the main problem!

The what? Podolski Pixel? How the heck did they buy Podolski through some pixelated website? That sounds bonkers.

I don't believe fees are paid on future transfers until the it goes through, actually.

An in-game future transfer will have the fee removed from your budget, though.

I'm sure you are right. Ingame, you can only arrange a future transfer if you have the funds at the time. If you subsequently blow your budget and dont have enough when the transfer is due, it will be cancelled, I think.

I mean, if you arrange a transfer, that means you have agreed to pay a sum for the transfer to go through. To let it collapse because of a lack of funds seems really risky (and rather unprofessional I might add). You certainly don't buy something when you don't have the money for it.

It's a contract agreement thing. It will have to go through whether you have the funds or not. The only way to do this is to deduct the funds upon agreement.

The only difference between a future transfer and a 'now' transfer is the date at which the 'product' (meaning the player) arrives. Everything else is like a normal transfer.

Archived