Player arrow ideas

Currently in FM you can use arrows to show where you want a player to run when he has the ball but I have a few ideas that i think could improve this.

1. You should be able to put two or more arrows onto a player. On the default 442 formation, there are arrows off the wingers so they can move forward but you could have more so they move inside to the central midfield or maybe even move into the strikers position. You could also be able to tell players which arrows to use when like in attacking situation down the left you may want your right winger to move inside midfield. I understand that this could make the tactics page look very messy but could be a good addition.

2. There should be arrows indicating where a player could run without the ball. So there could be red arrows showing where the player could move whilst off the ball meaning a lot mor through balls and threaded passes could be made. Again it could make the formation section messy but I think it would still be a good additon to the game.

I know you can add player instructions but this would make it easier to see where your players would move in the game

I have looked around and I don't believe these ideas have been mentioned before but if I am wrong then I am sorry and please give your feedback

ITs been implemented in many other manager games i have played and it hasnt made a great deal of difference.

It may be good to be implemented though if you had like options in player instructions. Like for wingers or wide men you could have : Cuts Inside / Run it wide / Get in round the back of the defence / No instruction.

I could see this being implemented icon_smile.gif

This is something else that was in Player Manager. I did like the tactics in PM, so icon14.gif One other thing you could do was set passes. So you could have one player making a run to a certain area, and then another player set to pass either to the end of the run, or even to the middle. It would be like a set play.

Archived