Problem with football manager..

Is it just FM this is happening on? or is it anything graphics related?

Personally i would try reinstalling GFX card drivers (upto date ones), and then try re installing DirectX.

If that doesnt fix it, backup your save game...uninstall FM then reinstall it and repatch it. If that STILL doesn't fix it...maybe your GFX card is on the way out?

After you've tried all of that, i'd seriously try borrowing a GFX card from a friend for 5 mins...to see if that changes anything.

Good luck, hope you get it sorted...it does sound like a display driver issue to me, or a corrupt game file somehow. Good luck fixing it anyways man. :thup:

Not related , but dotn want to start a new thread. One of my saves , my career save as you like, basically the only one i play , all of sudden is nackered. When i load it a message comes up saying "Saved game could not be located" or something along those lines , and Football Manager then closes down. Could anyone please help me fix this , cause otherwise im giving up cause i cant get into a new save.

Not related , but dotn want to start a new thread. One of my saves , my career save as you like, basically the only one i play , all of sudden is nackered. When i load it a message comes up saying "Saved game could not be located" or something along those lines , and Football Manager then closes down. Could anyone please help me fix this , cause otherwise im giving up cause i cant get into a new save.

If you used three file rolling autosave then go back to one of the other saves (go to load game and pick one of the saves with a bracketed number after it). You'll lose a month or so but it's better than nothing as your main save sounds corrupted.

another no brainer, i appologise if you have given it a go already..

un-instal

then re-instal fm09

or maybe change your system screen resolution ?

I sometimes have the game flicker in and out and i cant get onto it, i right click my menu bar and it pops back up.

This is usually only when i multi task out of FM09 while playing

Or try opening task manager and prioritising FM09

Archived