Solve team problems

Had the same problem, not sure why as it happened all of a sudden & then everyone was annoyed at the fact that everyone hated eachother, still a few mumbles but way i solved it (as such) was to get rid of player's who i didn't need & as had the cash gave new contracts to player's who had problem's & they soon shut up.

It´s not a good idea sell David Luiz, from Benfica, he´s my team star. maybe selling the yought player, but i dont think that´s a good solution. Once i saw two player (not from my team) having problems and a week later on news tab, telling that the same player already solved their problems. I dont know how, that´s why i´m questioning:

thks

Well in my career i took over manchester city after 3 years of the game and there was anachy (spelling), everyone wanted to quit and leave and were not happy, lots being vocal in the press and not showing to training. Immediatly i sold the main problems and it sorted itself out over a couple months of steady performances

Mcgeady was always complaining when i signed Downing, saying that he's threatening my position, eve though i played Mcgeady on the right anyway and Downing on the left, he wouldnt stop whinging, so i said he could leave and he did, havent missed him once. However this is just my way of doing it, there are others, like warnings and new contracts, but i'm a sort of impatient manager, you play or you leave, simple as (Hence why nobody wanted to join me in the summer!)

I always just ignore it. I had Nesta and Darmian hating each other at my second season in Milan and I just left them to it. They averaged 7.22 and 7.24 that season, respectively, and we only conceded 23 goals (in all competitions; just 13 in the Serie A) so I don't think it always makes too big a difference if they don't like each other. And this was my two centre-backs, playing right next to each other, so if it's something like your right winger and goalkeeper, I really wouldn't worry. So long as your overall club harmony is good, I don't think one or two disagreements matter too much. And if your overall harmony isn't good then try and loan out / sell / free transfer any unhappy reserve players. If you have an affiliate club of a reasonable standing then you can solve club disharmony overnight by shifting any reserves who want first team football over to your affiliate; they might still be unhappy but that's the affiliate club's problem now, not yours :)

Archived