confused

Please type in proper English, not only is it annoying to see things like "yh but lyk" it is actually against the forum rules

As for your "problem", it is just how a lot of transfers work, both IRL and FM, sometimes there is an upfront fee along with the monthly payments, sometimes there isn't. In your case, as Geremi is not exactly a world class player, the clubs that are bidding will not feel they need to give you anything up front to sweeten the deal

grow up ftg87 just stick to answering the problem and let si deal with ur issues..............

What? How exactly is what I did immature? If you are referring to me reminding the OP of the rules of the forum, then it is perfectly acceptable for me to do so. Plenty of other users on these boards do it also, and it is often needed because you really cannot expect the mods or SI to read every single thread and point out to people where they are not doing things according to the rules.

If anyone needs to grow up here, it is you. Making your 1st post just to tell me to grow up, is much more immature than anything I have done in this thread

grow up ftg87 just stick to answering the problem and let si deal with ur issues..............

Text speak is not allowed, it's a forum rule & part of the terms & conditions that you accepted when you became a member.

You my friend possible win the award of the worst first post.

Seconded.

Back OT.

5M€ over 24 months is still a good deal. Teams offering this type of transfer just don't have the money available instant, but can pay the total sum over a period of time.

What ftg87 mentioned;

If they offer you the money you are asking for, then it doesn't really make any difference. It is how a lot of transfers IRL work

More and more teams are paying in this way, especially the teams just under the European big shots.

Archived