HELP....Loans Report

Please please please can someone help me, I think I going MAD!

I swear that a few days ago I saw a report on my FM that showed me a list of all my players who were currently out on loan, it showed me the number of games they had played in...etc..

However now I cannot for the life of me find this report, any ideas as to where it has gone???

Thank you all soo much for any help you can give me with his

Belissma

Go to scouting, then choose the scout that you have set to "compile match reports on loanees" and he'll have a list of players out on loan and how many games he's watched. This might be what your looking for.

On a side note for loaned players, i'd like to see SI introduce an "interaction" button with the manager of the team where your loaned out players are playing, to ask "how have my players progressed" which in return I'd get a report on which attributes might have increased, and how well his training has been.

Help...anyone online at the moment who can help me find this??

To re-iterate I am looking under Trasfers on the left, before there used to be an option called LOANS and you could see all your players out on loan, this has dissapeared, I have about 20 players out on loan

Kreman, on your FM if you look under the Transfers option on the left what options to you have?? I have Transfer Centre, Clauses & History

Scouts can monitor specific players but cannot monitor all your loan players

scouts can monitor all your in loan players as thats what i have one of my scouts doing lol.

and where your looking is where loans should be have you changed skin at all as that might be your problem.

Dude, this exact same thing happened to me and it was driving me crazy. What happened to me was that my scout who i had selected to 'track players on loan' had left my club without telling me as his contract just ran out. So then that option disappeared. So to fix the problem I went into Manager > Team Settings and just selected one of my remaining scouts to track players on loan.

Hope this helps. If you are anything like me, you were about to check yourself into the looney bin.

• 1 month later...

Ok guys...now I really need your help.

The above didnt help so I thought it might be to do with an update

I've updated my game to 9.3.0, started a new game and Loans worked again

However the second I went into my second season the same thing happened again!!!!

Got 2 players already gone out on loan, checked all the nessesary boxes!!!!

See the screen shots............what am I doing wrong and where can I get the report!!!!!!!!!

NoLoans2.jpg

NoLoans3.jpg

NoLoans4.jpg

NoLoans.jpg

Thats where I thought it was but mine only shows Transfer Centre, Clauses & History

It seems to occasionally disappear for no apparent reason. In my Southampton save it disappeared after the first season and never returned. In my Inter save it disappeared in my second season but is now available again in my third season. Very strange.

The answer to all of this is pretty simple (although not really logical):

The loan tab only appears if you also loan a player from another club yourself. What I usually try to do is bring in a 3rd goalkeeper on loan. Plenty of older (and crap) ones available for free because many of them tend to be transfer listed.

Would be better IMHO, if SI put this in the game, regardless of whether you loan a player yourself.

Archived