Official Oxford United Thread: 8.0.2

dexta200

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dexta unlucky mate, i got beat by portsmouth 4-0 in the fa cup so thats a respectable score lol

still 5 points of an automatic coming up to january, fingers crossed lol

matt how u doin in the premiership? great acheivement btw

Cheers jess, you'll get there as well one day I'm sure! Currently 4th behind Arsenal, Chelsea and a seemingly unstoppable Man Utd (not conceded in 6 games). My Argentina job is getting in the way a bit but I'm still enjoying thrashing teams (5-0 up at HT against Peru atm), so not ready to give it up just yet. Oxford obv takes priority tho. icon_smile.gif

Tom, good bouncebackability mate, shows good character in your team after a disappointing and very unlucky result. icon14.gif

And Tarija: never doubted him! icon_wink.gif

Tom, ah unlucky mate: he's quality but not in my first team atm. Go and find another gem just as good! icon14.gif

FM Master, well done so far mate: keep it up! icon14.gif

jess, defo mate, it's fantastic. I keep forgetting I'm Oxford when I beat the likes of Arsenal and Chelsea lol! icon_biggrin.gif

i think this thread has saved alot of people from the boredom of picking a team and changing after a season oxford is a great game and everyone seems to love it advertise it as much as you can lol.

5 points clear already mate looking good! fmmaster.

jessboi we will all get there soon!!

Originally posted by Sweet-Zombie-Jesus:

I just checked Bernardo's PA and it's 178.

Same on mine: does he have a minus PA?

Creppin, loving the transfers mate. Team looks great for League 2, Smith will be a fantastic supersub with his pace, like Walcott but for League 2!

Originally posted by ypresfr:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sweet-Zombie-Jesus:

I just checked Bernardo's PA and it's 178.

Same on mine: does he have a minus PA?

Creppin, loving the transfers mate. Team looks great for League 2, Smith will be a fantastic supersub with his pace, like Walcott but for League 2! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah i think hes a -9

Cheers guys. i am fully addicted to this career.

I am looking for a couple of central midfielders as cover/future stars. Any suggestions?

Also, will I ever be able to sign a Brazilian? I have tonnes who are willing to sign, but cant get work permits!

Okay Tom, looks like we got lucky.

Creppin, I think it's just luck with the wps mate: Tom didn't get any in the first couple of games but was more lucky in his current game. As for MCs, Tom's suggestions are all great also look at Mark Davies from Wolves if you want to stay English.

Briz, fantastic work mate: I'll race you for the title!

why do clubs make silly offers for your good players like 20k why would any club with good finances accept them. but they never bid higher! stupid clubs and when they offer you jus "arrange a friendly" and thats it! makes me sick lol

Originally posted by briz_lad:

dexta yes it's working brilliantly. that's brilliant hopefully be joining me and ypsefr in the prem soon icon14.gif

hopefully once again i will be there and do better than last time!

just won my 1st manager of the month award in league one in january! 5wins and 1 draw this month pretty goodicon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by FM Master:

Okay my current strike partnership for my 1st season is Ebanks-Blake and De Vita but now De Vita is injured for 5 months and i have terminated the loan! Any ideas for a replacement?

Daniel Pacheco, Fabio Zamblera, Will Hoskins, Izale McLeod, Danny Welbeck, Rhys Murphy, Nathan Delfounseo

Tom, agree totally mate. I'm still getting "arraange friendly" clauses from clubs even tho I'm higher than them in the table! icon_mad.gif

Briz, well you def play faster than me so I reckon you've got a good chance!

really for who?! thats just silly!

yeah i know but always nice to know your noticed for your hard work lol (unlike me at work lol)

hmm i think de vita is better than harsanyi. and has a higher PA. but its all opinions. personally i would go for pacheco if you can or murphy

And again!

Tom, mainly from Tottenham: they seem to want every good player I have! Cos they're my parent club I guess they think they can get them easy: fat chance!

ah right fair enough. sorry about posting quickly lol.

wasnt your link with spurs terminated?

Don't worry about the posting mate. Just shows the popularity of the thread! Yeah IMO Harsanyi is better but maybe I am a bit biased! Can't stand Blackburn! icon_razz.gif

And yeah actually my link was terminated, must have missed it but I prob would have done it myself cos they keep annoying me lol!

haha fair enough! i dont like spurs either lol.

Zamblera, Livermore and Pacheco Loans finished

Livermore was good others didnt really play but scored a couple so they played there parts.

looking at a couple more new ones

Delfounseo and Welbeck need a CM though

Have you looked at the reserves of the usual suspects? Has Maghoma already been taken?

yeah maghoma is at port vale in 1st team not sure hes really any good past BSP never has been for me.

i think i might just stick with what i got now. looks good. welbeck rejected me. im 5 points clear after that win after 33 games!

I am on a bit of a mission ripping apart Shrewsburys team. I have decided to part with some cash. £60k on Ben Davies, £320k for Kelvin Langmead and Currently bidding £170k for Marc Tierney. All from the Shrews!

langmead.jpg

Oh yeah look who is joing in League 2 in Jan......................

wellington.jpg

Just noticed I still have Ledgister in the reserves, keeping the tie with my BSP side!

haha wicked mate!

give him a game when you qualified in CL group stage lol..

2nd leg

Oxford 5-3 Crystal Palace (Archibald, Ebanks, Delouneso, Antwi)

icon_biggrin.gif into the proper final now!

Archived