Should I accept this job offer?

50_kwache

Advise/opinion would be appreciated on a job offer dilemma - basically i'm in the 7th season currently with. I've slowly built a good side up with a mixture of some world class regects and some talented youngters. I have just managed to get them into the champs league and also won the Uefa cup, beating Barcelona side in the final, then followed it up by beating Liverpool (who had just won their fifth league title in a row) in the FA cup. After the season finished, Arsenal have offered me the job. They finished a lowly 8th in the league but still have plenty of their star players and lots of money, a big stadium, history, prestege etc and are one of the worlds biggest clubs. So I am in a dilemma as to whether I should stick with the club I have built up from the ground or try and further my career by awaking a sleeping giant.

I would have posted this in the official Portsmouth or Arsenal thread but felt that opinion might be a bit biased! Also can't find an official "should I stay or go" type thread either. Any assistance in helping me make this choice would be great. Cheers.

Sorry, yes i'm Portsmouth. My usual transfer budget is around 20 million, whereas I have been offered £30million at Arsenal and thats at the end of the season. I am assuming it would go up for the new campaign if I was to accept the job. I don't think I could possibly win the league in the next few years. Liverpool have a very stong (but aging) team. I at work at the moment so unable to post a screenshot unfortunately.

Archived