--- Have You Got What It Takes 2oo9 --- Clan Game

clannew.gif

Hi and welcome to "Have you got what it takes" thread. this is my first attempt at organizing a clan game for fm 2009, i have done others for other series but this will be first for 09. iam looking for dedicated players so we can have a long and enjoyable game.

I got the idea to start fresh from "the sky's the limit" clan and from past experience, i know that fm online brings you the most enjoyable and entertaining experience. so if i can manage to put 4-5 players together who are dedicated, maybe we can have the fun the other clans are having while keeping the none players updated through this thread.

Leagues

All English

Spain - La liga

Italy - Seria A

French - Ligue 1

Holland - Eredivisie League

German - Bundesliga

Portuguese Liga

Brasileiro Série A

Primera División Argentina

Mexico - The Primera División

this will probably mean the game will run smooth, i have a good pc with a 20mb connection so we shouldnt have any issues with speed etc. alto i might change and add la liga and italian leagues depending on how others feel.

Iam looking at having 4-5 players involved which can manage any team they like apart from ARSENAL/CHELSEA/LIVERPOOL/MAN UTD/MAN CITY. it will make the game harder and more fun i am sure.

I will Post Rules Later When I Have All Players.

There Are No Places Left Now,We Currently Have 6 Members So Were Going To See How It Runs,I Will Add You To The Reserve List Incase Any One Drops Out. So Send Me An Email If Still Interested

Rules

• Game Times

Tuesdays 6 - 10pm

Thursday 7 - 10pm

• Must Have Hamachi

• Must Be Committed (Pref 18 +)

• Cannot Be Manager 0f ( Chelsea,Man Utd,Arsenal,Liverpool And Man City

• Cannot Leave Team Till Sacked Or Other Job Offer (EXCLUDING ABOVE)

• You Cannot Resign And Restart With New Team Only If Sacked ( Then Game Will Choose Random Team For You To Manage)

• No 3rd Party Tools Like (FM Scout, Save Game Editor etc)

• Not Allowed To Use Player Interaction On Other Members Players

• Not Allowed To Sign Other Members Players Or Staff Without Agreeing First

• During Season Timer Will Be Set To 30seconds Unless End Of August And January Where Timer Will Be Set Longer (Maximum 2mins) If Requested By A Clan Member

• No 3D Matches Only 2D - 2d Classic and Commentary

• No Abusing Language To Other Members

• Assistand Manager Take Control Of Friendlies

• All Graphics Turned Of During Game

• All Members Must Update This Thread Weekly On Their Progress etc.

• If You Cannot Make Session Email Me So I Know ( Or You Could Be Banned )

• All Members To Meet In MSN 10 Minutes Before Game Starts

All rules are fair and should have no problem agreeing to them, email me if you dont agree with them, Days and time will be confirmed once we have all players, but iam looking for wedensday and sundays ( could change)

Hope you all enjoy this thread and I hope to keep you posted as and when we go thanks.

ALL PLAYERS MUST HAVE PATCH 9.3.0

i'd like to play it, im 17 but im skilled about online football manager, if u want , i can play.

Just a question: When should player play during the week? I can almost everyday 1pm - 3 pm or 8pm until 10 pm.See you soon. cheers by marco

evertonsmall.gif

well last nites first session went well considering, lots of deals been had by all manager's i think the sale of Yakubu for 12 million to Villa may cost me later in the season, we will have to see, the money was used to strengthern a small squad with Hunt and Doyle from reading for 10 Mill combined total..

Me too - Don't know who to contact?

as he says in the first post

There Are No Places Left Now,We Currently Have 6 Members So Were Going To See How It Runs,I Will Add You To The Reserve List Incase Any One Drops Out. So Send Me An Email If Still Interested

you guys havnt read the rules of the forum, if you want to join a clan, you do it my enrolling in the available player thread at the top of the page. How do you think i became a member, i posted in there and have had 3 different offers.. you cant just email people demanding to be part of a clan, regaurdelss of your experiance's

arranging a clan that is a hit can be very difficult for many reason's ask some of the more experianced clan members and they will tell you..

this clan currently have 5 members playing in the English Premier any new comers will have to be desided apoun by the host which just happens to be footieman2009..

Archived