Henrik Larsson ?

Hello Hi:thup:

I've Currently Started A Game As Liverpool And Have Resigned Michael Owen , But Due To Him And Fernando Torres Both Being Injured For A Number Of Months , And No Transfer Funds Available , Its Seems I May Have To Make A Move For The 36 Year Old Legend And Sign Him On A Free

Has Anyone Had Any Expierence With Him Or Otherwise?

Thanks

-------------------------------------------------

Young One

-------------------------------------------------

- SEEING ISNT BELIEVING - TRUST ME -

look at your youngsters pacheco nemeth and Ngog they should be good enough to get you through until nando and little mo come back if not get fowler on a free and then release him when they come back as Larsson isnt that good

Robbie Keane?

Seriously, how far are you from a transfer window and couldnt you play Kuyt uptop with Gerrard in behind?

- Sold Keane

- Currently In A Transfer Window , No Funds

- I need kuyt as an emergency left winger as babel and even aurelio are injured :confused:

- Gerrard cant play in strike now can he :D

get at me:thup:

out of interest, how much did you sell keano for and to who, coz he doesnt quite cut it at lpool.

also, if your lookin for a forward, try pavel pogrebnyak from zenit- hes a beast and plays well with torres, available for under £5million

Larsson works, at the start of the first-season he is actually pretty good. He is two-footed so he plays better than his stats indicate. Go for it, amazing and professional player, and can be used as a tutor when Torres and Owen is back. If you plan to keep Owen, you will sure need a backup since he is so injury prone, so he is sure a good choice. Had him at Spurs, and he did his things well.

You could also take a look at LAvezzi which should be available for 1m£, just adjust your wage budget :)

Larsson works, at the start of the first-season he is actually pretty good. He is two-footed so he plays better than his stats indicate. Go for it, amazing and professional player, and can be used as a tutor when Torres and Owen is back. If you plan to keep Owen, you will sure need a backup since he is so injury prone, so he is sure a good choice. Had him at Spurs, and he did his things well.

You could also take a look at LAvezzi which should be available for 1m£, just adjust your wage budget :)

:D That helped alot bro

Archived