unrealistic signings

lil82

fiirst season with spurs got gago 7 pato 28.5 and higian for 14 also just got bojan on a free after one season. im on patch 9.02 and already im getting fed up cos the challenge to get the best players is not there . even though its my team i would prefer more realistic signings to get a better authentisity to the game anyone agree

Tottenham are a decent side with a decent transfer budget, im sure they command alot of power on the transfer market and getting high stature players i cant imagine will be to difficult with them!

If you want a more realistic challenge maybe go for a championship side, get them promoted and THEN try and get players, im always getting gerzumped by the biggies in the league (being norwich).

Sorry you are feeling fed up!

Maybe another challenge you could try is not having named players...that way you get the more realistic scouting process...and have to make break or make decisions, choose carfully and have no idea what will work out!

Maybe another challenge you could try is not having named players...that way you get the more realistic scouting process...and have to make break or make decisions, choose carfully and have no idea what will work out!

Tbh, having a Togo striker at Arsenal doesn't leave much to the imagination...

t1mbers is right tbh..

likes of gago and higuain going to spurs isnt too far into the realms of fantasy... and pato for that amount of money isnt either imo..

and you lose any argument you may have when your bidding for them in the first place... you want realism.. go for realistic targets.... harry redknapp wont be bidding on messi anytime soon whether he had the money or not...

bojan for free is bug that the patch will solve in the coming weeks... bojan goes anywhere as he loses his contract...

stop moaning and go for a non top 4 team

if i have the chance to buy pato ill buy pato but i wouldnt expect him to go to totenham i think my problem is getting a realy good squad to easy and getting bored. i remeber in the last fm i bought kaka for everton in my second season now you cant tell me thats realistic.

if i have the chance to buy pato ill buy pato but i wouldnt expect him to go to totenham i think my problem is getting a realy good squad to easy and getting bored. i remeber in the last fm i bought kaka for everton in my second season now you cant tell me thats realistic.

If you keep having bad experiances with the game then dont keep buying it, how much money did everton have on that game!? You must have won everything?!

Like i said if you want realism stop going for players you think are too good for the club :S or again just load up non-player names and search talent yourself...that way it will definatly be realistic in your opinion!

Yeah but again everton have more of a heavyweight stance over Bolton's etc... Plus if it was a case of no greats moved about then it would be boring again, alot of the time people on the game wont have the chance of signing the Kaka's, Messi's etc etc due to the fee that they usually cost in the game (reported 50mill+) in my game iv never been able to even think about buying someone who is world class, and im at Norwich...you have to look for cheap alternative youngsters who hopefully will train to become "Greats".

I wont even attempt to go after Kaka, Pato, Vela, Walcott, Ronaldo, Messi... because it is possible to do it without them, and it makes it more of a challenge!

Have you tried finding alternatives that will perform?!

Archived