ronaldo (the fat one)

in my milan saves when he is back fit from injury i always play him i dont think he is that consistant but for me he always scores goals equal to games ratio a beast imo

adriano never had him i think unless he is available cheap there are better players for the price

I signed him on loan for Newcastle in January 1st season, he got me 18 goals! His stats started the ageist FM's decline after the summer so I was glad I never made the move permanent.

Adriano's okay, but I could never get more than 25 goals a season out of him for Chelski.

Adriano is cheap and a monster. Score's easily 35+ goals a season for me when I play him upfront on his own or with someone.

You can get him easily for 8-9million at the start of the game although you have to wait till he comes back from loan (which isn't a bad thing as he gets ALOT of game time at Sao Paulo (sp?)).

Was a cheap signing and got signing of the year for my Arsenal save and currently has 31 goals this season in his second season. Really good signing imo.

As for "Chubby" Ronaldo, I never keep him. I always get Bojan on loan and rotate him and Gilardino (who is really good as well). And then eventually Pato becomes eligible and he is also really good (imo). So I have never really ever had the need to keep him.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Intercept:

Adriano is cheap and a monster. Score's easily 35+ goals a season for me when I play him upfront on his own or with someone.

You can get him easily for 8-9million at the start of the game although you have to wait till he comes back from loan (which isn't a bad thing as he gets ALOT of game time at Sao Paulo (sp?)).

Was a cheap signing and got signing of the year for my Arsenal save and currently has 31 goals this season in his second season. Really good signing imo.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif Agreed

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sir frosinone:

he is give or take the same size as Fat boy Rooney only rooney will never hit the hights he did in his carear. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If by give or take you mean a stone and a half, yes.

If you using any normal definition of "give or take" that has any place in the real world, then you would be wrong, because, see, Ronaldo's actually fat.

And right now, Rooney is still very young and hopefully won't have a long list of injuries to deal with, so I certainly wouldn't make any judgements about what he's going to be able to do as a true striker yet.

well get back to me when he is voted world player of the year or wins a world cup and actually if you watch Italian football at all youd notice that when he played just before the injury he had lost wait and was around the same wait.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by england2110:

arsenal 8.0.2 not sure how much money though,

how much could i get him for. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you mean how much you could get Adriano for, then about £10m at most as he is classed as "back-up" at Inter and they seem rather willing to sell him.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sir frosinone:

well get back to me when he is voted world player of the year or wins a world cup and actually if you watch Italian football at all youd notice that when he played just before the injury he had lost wait and was around the same wait. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tbh Like Arathonas said, its way to early to comment on Rooney, he isn't exactly ending his career in the next season or so, so give him time. While he isn't as prolific as Ronaldo was when he was at his best, he is very good in his own right (and this is coming from a Chelsea fan).

And its "weight" not "wait" if that was the word you were looking for.

bh Like Arathonas said, its way to early to comment on Rooney, he isn't exactly ending his career in the next season or so, so give him time. While he isn't as prolific as Ronaldo was when he was at his best, he is very good in his own right (and this is coming from a Chelsea fan).

And its "weight" not "wait" if that was the

word you were looking for.

Ignored post by Intercept posted 09 May 2008

Yes i agree he not retireing anytime soon but he is a over hyoed english player who will not be good enough to be even compared with Ronaldo =

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">agree with sir frosinone rooney will never ever be as good as ronaldo was because in my view ronaldo is the best number 9 ever </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with you except i would say Marco Van Basten was the best.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">agree with sir frosinone rooney will never ever be as good as ronaldo was because in my view ronaldo is the best number 9 ever </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with you except i would say Marco Van Basten was the best. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Even though pele never wore the no.9, He was the best striker of all time, The best there was, is, and ever will be.

i agree Pele was amazing but for Brazil but there was quality all around him i wonder if he was so much better than Maradona, Best, Baggio, Boniek or Esubio as he was never tested regularly competitivly.

Just an opinion dont want people to abuse me.

i agree Pele was amazing but for Brazil but there was quality all around him i wonder if he was so much better than Maradona, Best, Baggio, Boniek or Esubio as he was never tested regularly competitivly.

Just an opinion dont want people to abuse me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or . . . .

Emile Heskey !!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Or . . . .

Emile Heskey !! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

okay but club wise he was never tested imo.

unlike the above mentiuoned.

ill never give pele the respect i give maradona because as said above he was never tested at club level and look at the brazil teams he was in the 58 team had garrincha a genious in his own right many believe he was more influential than pele at that time

and the 70 team was hardly to be sniffed at lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">ill never give pele the respect i give maradona because as said above he was never tested at club level and look at the brazil teams he was in the 58 team had garrincha a genious in his own right many believe he was more influential than pele at that time

and the 70 team was hardly to be sniffed at lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is my point he is not the best ever imo and there are a few who are better tbh.

Archived