Career Games

FM06: Colchester -> Premier League and Champions Leagues Winners (Never left them)

FM06: Colchester -> Birmingham -> Tottenham -> Chelsea (Different save)

Haven't really had any stand out careers on FM08 yet, so I would have to say those were my two favourite.

Sleaford (my created team) -> Ghana -> Berwick -> Hercules

I quite like taking teams from the bottom of their country to the top. Achieved everything possible for an english club at Sleaford, won the African Cup and World Cup at Ghana, before going to Berwick and being a miserable failure winning nothing icon_smile.gif Then I went to Hercules saved them from relegation and am now working my way to getting them to be the best Spanish team.

FM08 at madrid won the champo league the league the uefa cup twice but the club in horrible debt and did it all in 8seasons i also manager of some international teams but love atletico now cos its my best game ever and ill never beat it

FM08 at madrid won the champo league the league the uefa cup twice but the club in horrible debt and did it all in 8seasons i also manager of some international teams but love atletico now cos its my best game ever and ill never beat it

On 07

Unemployed->Stalybridge Celtic->Shrewsbury->England

Couldn't believe I got offered the S Celtic job... they play a couple of miles from where I live. Mediocre season and I spoke out of turn about being interested in the Southampton job so I was offered mutual consent. Then went on to manage at the New Den in season 2. They had been relegated but I took them back to the football league. Season 3 Mclaren after Euro 2008 was sacked and I applied for the job as a joke... a bit gobsmacked when they offered it to me!!! Still carried on at Shrewsbury though.

FM07: Auxerre for 3 seasons (won the league second and third seasons), then PSV for 2 seasons (won all national awards), appointed Croatia and then France head coach, and ended up as the boss of France and Arsenal!

on my current game (haven't played as much), Nottm Forest (won L1 and Champ,6th in January in the EPL)- Have been offered different jobs earlier in the season but turned them down.

FM06 = Unemployed (2 months)- Derby (Prom to PL)----> England ( Won Euron 08 + Final in WC 2010)---->Livepool (3 PL's, 1 CL, 4 FA Cups, 2 League Cups)

FM 07 = West Ham (Uefa Cup, Fin 4th) ----> PSV (2 League Titles, 1 Dutch Cup, 1 UEFA Cup, CL Final) ----> Chelsea (4 PL's, 3 FA Cups, 2 CL's, 2 League Cups)

FM 08 (So Far) = Middlesbrough (1 League Cup, 1 UEFA Cup, 2 Consecutive 4th place finishes) ----> B Muniech (2 League Title's, CL Final, 1 German Cup) ---> Resigned and Unemployed for 2 days, offers from Chelsea, Man Utd, Real Madrid and Argentina

sydney fc ---> derby (championship)/ Australia ----> Lyon/ Australia ---> liverpool/australia ---> sydney fc/ Australia (got bored..) ---> end game

new game

liverpool/australia...6 seasons and counting..dont think i'll ever change from my two fav teams IRL

Unemployed - Kaiserispor (won the Turkish championship) for one season - Tottenham since with 5 consecutive EPL titles, 3 FA Cups, 3 League Cups, 2 CL - combining Tottenham and Brazil since after WC 2010 (won by England...), add 1 Copa America and 1 Confederations Cup to the list.

That's my best campaign.

Archived