Lincs and Humber database Signup- Immingham

Sorry about the lack of clarity, was in a bit of a rush.

More to come!

I have been wondering weather to do another signup, 22 people for both Clee and Immingham, do a vs thing? ive enjoyed this so much that I would love to do another! I plan to run this for 1-2 seasons, more if the interest remains. What do you guys think?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DARN!! save screwed up an lost the last 2 games played! I think my gf distracted me last night.. tmi???

OK going to play them again, maybe O.K. might get his international debut afterall!

OK Replayed games are Lincoln Moorlands Railway (hopefullu O.K. doesnt get injured again, the international games are played again as is the Bourne league game. Apologies for the loss of results, blame my girlfriend and her power over me...

Lincoln Moorlands Railway replayed

Immingham draw Lincoln of the premiership in their 8th round of the Young's Cup.

De Silva again came on as a sub against Cypus, played 16 mins and did well, being rated 7 as the team won 2-1!!! Well done boys!

Bourne League Replayed

Poor Oxley Keogh didnt play in the international but congrats to De Silva for his first cap. He again was the only player to play. Immingham now sit 2nd in the league but Boston town are making a move to leave the relegation zone as LMR fall closer to it!

Its a cold Feburary evening, the first ever Conoco National League Trophy Final is upon us!

Immingham, recently on a yo-yo form come up against promotion contenders Bourne, placed ahead of Immingham in the league by a one goal difference! Bourne are the favourites but as its a final it could go any way!

0 mins- Both teams look prepared, the Conoco Stadium, Grimsby is buzzing, it looks almost full! The captains lead the teams out, De Silva leading Clee... The game kicks off after fireworks and the National Anthem...

19 mins- Early pressure from Immingham is rewarded as Bainbridge breaks onto an Oxley-Keogh pass to net it from around the penalty spot, classic finish in the top left corner.

32 mins- The pressure evens out over the half

45 mins- Half time whistle blows at 1-0 Immingham

Half time report:

Both teams look evenly matched on shots, on goal and posession, really this could go any way but will Immingham be wanting the pure ability of Gonzalez, who is sitting in the stands watching, injured and out for a few weeks more still.

Again, this really could go any way...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Frazza Pee:

Oh and btw i'm not just some random person i've been following this </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who are you then??

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">pure ability of Gonzalez, who is sitting in the stands watching, injured and out for a few weeks more still. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A few weeks hey, i'll be back to save us soon lads don't anyone worry icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Frazza Pee:

no-one i've just been reading it for the hell of it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome then! Glad to see the interest! Have you seen the database download for Lincolnshire and Humberside? The logos I use are in it too! Hope you are enjoying the detail and the progress.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nine_iron:

no-one i've just been reading it for the hell of it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome then! Glad to see the interest! Have you seen the database download for Lincolnshire and Humberside? The logos I use are in it too! Hope you are enjoying the detail and the progress. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> I've downloaded the database but it won't work but I think it's because the DB and the logos are at the same folder

Our last 4 games are:

Harrowby

Boston

Cleethorpes

Bourne

It is slightly easier than Bourne who face Sleaford rather than Boston Town. (I may have spoken too soon as Boston Town are on an amazing resurgance after spending most of the season in 12th or 11th place!)

Last games of the season are

Bourne vs Holbeach

Immingham vs Cleethorpes

Spalding vs Boston Town

Bourne vs Immingham

Cleethorpes vs Sleaford

It appears Immingham have a very tough last 2 games, they need a minimum of 2 points to have any hope. At the moment it looks like its coming right down to the last game of the season! What a thriller! Just what the country needed to celebrate its sporting independance!

Well there are two top flight leagues, the Premier and the National, we are in the lower national league. Promotion will mean more money, and playing much better rep teams such as Hull, Scunthorpe, Lincoln, Grimsby, Gainsboro', North Ferriby, Boston Utd,Stamford etc

Other news is that Clee's Featherstone is being linked to a move to Gainsboro'!!!

Well here we go! last 2 games! we shall see if the loss of Gonzalez and not beating Boston Town and Lincoln Moorlands Railway when our rivals stumbled will cost us promotion!

... updates soon, if im not crying into my sofa...

Pat Fella has been called up for Scotland U19s Euro U19s champ. qualifiers!

He played well as the team lost to spain 2-0 being rated 7.

He then then played the entire match 3 days later against Belarus as the team won 2-0, he was rated 5 being caught offside 5 times but making one or two key passes and tackles.

league game 32...

Cleethorpes at home! Fella is still away on his international duty and Stotch is suspended. The team are in good spirits and some are pumped to help the team gain promition!

In the early kick off result a tired looking Bourne lost 1-0 to Holbeach, maybe this first season was just too much for them? Next year they must look at fitness to be in contention for promotion again!

This means Immingham have the edge over them in the final fixture if they fail to beat Clee but the match could be only a battle for 3rd place if Sleaford beat Boston town (apologies, I wrote Spalding a few posts back instead). So many differnt results can occur still! But at least one team is less of a threat now!

Immingham vs Cleethorpes league game 32... continued:

The first half infront of 3910 people at St Andrews, Immingham was almost eventless, either goal was threatend no more than once with the game taking place in an almost totally balanced fashion, are the teams looking for weaknesses or is Immingham thinking attacking is too risky for a counter? They cant afford to loose but can they afford not to win?

News filters through that Sleaford, who are level on points but have an inferior goal differece by some way are 2-0 down at home to a resurgent Boston Town! Boston are on some run towards the end of the season! Mostly due to the glowing talent of Lazslo Lovas and recent signing Scott Vernon from english side Blackpool. Can Boston and even Immingham hold out?

Immingham vs Cleethorpes league game 32... continued: 2nd Half

66 mins- Ryan meets a deep cross to loop it over the keeper from 10 yards out.

76 mins- Gonzalez matches Ryans goal both in fashion and total.

84 mins- After a prolonged Clee attack Immingham break on a counter, Bainbridge takes the ball out left, turns and fades it into the far top corner.

Final Score: Immingham 2-1 Clee

Ratings

Other Updates,

Fella plays again for Scotland U19s playing right back for the full game he was rated 6 as the team lost 4-1 to Croatia U19s. They Failed to Qualify for the Euro Champs.

Hull have secured the signing of Boston Towns international Lazslo Lovas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived