Naldo!!!!!

Jedzo

Hi, I signed Naldo (The Centre back) for Porto from Werder Bremen and he has had one hell of a season! 51 Games in total and 22 goals (All Comps) He has played every minute of every game as a centre back (I havent put him up front) and id say 10 were free kicks, 2 penalties and 5 headers! Feckin amazing eh! Comments plz. icon_smile.gif

Hi, I signed Naldo (The Centre back) for Porto from Werder Bremen and he has had one hell of a season! 51 Games in total and 22 goals (All Comps) He has played every minute of every game as a centre back (I havent put him up front) and id say 10 were free kicks, 2 penalties and 5 headers! Feckin amazing eh! Comments plz. icon_smile.gif

he has one hell of a long range free kick IRL.

what annoys me about him ingame is that he always gets unhappy and wants to leave on my Werder saves..

What patch are you on? I take it's either 8.01 or 8.02 as you have Breno and Banega. How did you get the money to sign Kameni, Garay, Naldo, Makoun, VDV, Arshavin, Aguero, Breno, Banega, Rivaldo, Vagner Love, Bojan, Assuncao, Kerlon, Wijnaldum? Porto don't get that big a transfer budget.

-lewis-16-

You are probably playing on the 8.0.2 patch in which, if he signs a contract with them he stays with them forever. He is just one of the those cases where you sit there drooling at him hoping he doesn't sign a new deal at Barca in the off chance you can get him on a free...

Stage 1 - Click 'Options' at top right of screen and then 'New User'

Stage 2 - Choose one of the richest clubs (For example: Chelsea, Barca, Real etc) and manage them too. (This will not in any way interupt your main save btw)

Stage 3 - Switch to the rich club (Chelsea, Barca.....) and go into your main team's Under 18s and sign a 17 year old for all the money in the rich clubs bank. (If its a 16 year old it would be delayed until the are 17 so choose a 17 year old for quickness)

Stage 4 - When the tranfer(s) go through (Do it as muchtimes as you like until you're happy with your new budget) and then retire as manager on the rich club(s) so only your main team remains.

Please tell me if it does you any good.

icon_wink.gif Jedzo

Archived