If all Else Is Failing.

Perhaps you should add some more information liek screenshots and so on.

First match, first win with these tactic.

Nice and very interesting... seems to be based on a very, very, very defensive mentality of each player...

I'm not violating any of the rules posted there except the detail one, and I have already said I dont have any information on it, therefor I cant detail what I don't know can I? :confused:

Perhaps you should add some more information liek screenshots and so on.

First match, first win with these tactic.

Nice and very interesting... seems to be based on a very, very, very defensive mentality of each player...

Like I said at the start that it's very much just a test tactic. I said I have no information and its either going to work or not. The Forum is drying up a bit with tactics imo so why not just post any tactic. Never know it could help someone :cool:

"played one game"

made me laugh

I wasn't boasting :confused:. I was stating that i haven't done any testing and I haven't got anything to report back.

I'm not saying it's a ggreat tactic because I don't know if it is. You either try it or you don't.

Oh here we go. You may aswell close it now. Ruined now. I never claimed it to be anything, i said you can try it is nothing is working for you. If you are losing constantly what have you got to lose.

Maybe there is people who just want to find a tactic and try it, without having to read a page of how it works, and what results they have got. This is for them. To be honest I don't care if you download it or not mate, Im contributing to the forums by posting up tactics, and your contributing to them by critising them.

Be less of a drama queen.

You gave no information whatsoever on your post and went all "hey...maybe it will work...i tried it one game and won!!!" If people don't want to read a page on how tactics works, there's a long set of default tactics in the game for them. They might also work or not.

I don't really understand what do you want with this. You keep posting that this was for a test but you give no information whatsoever either on what you want people to test it for. Just randomly posting stuff here doesn't mean you are contributing to the forum.

On your last point, i should remind you that it's been you in the last couple of days/last week that has been going to other people threads criticizing their posts and tactics all over the forum.

Be less of a drama queen.

You gave no information whatsoever on your post and went all "hey...maybe it will work...i tried it one game and won!!!" If people don't want to read a page on how tactics works, there's a long set of default tactics in the game for them. They might also work or not.

I don't really understand what do you want with this. You keep posting that this was for a test but you give no information whatsoever either on what you want people to test it for. Just randomly posting stuff here doesn't mean you are contributing to the forum.

On your last point, i should remind you that it's been you in the last couple of days/last week that has been going to other people threads criticizing their posts and tactics all over the forum.

Bold: Yeh i'm failing to see your point. I didn't claim it to be anything that it's not. I have given the people the heads-up that it isn't a fully tested tactic, and that it might or might not work. It's new and different, and for the people who are willing to try anything.

Italics: Like I said, I have told people it isn't tested. So they can download and see if it works or not. Um .. Yes it does. I have posted a tactic for people to try, albeit, without great information. If it turned out to be a Champions League winning tactic with Fleetwood with no tweeks then there would be no moaning. If you dont test you won't know.

Underline: I haven't said it's a bad tactic etc. I have been sceptical, there is nothing wrong with that. We're on here to download and test tactics aren't we? Yes. And I like to know a little about the tactic before I download. Others don't they like testing all sorts of different kinds.

I know how to post screenies. I know how to layout a tactic. I've done plenty.

Like Ron_susie said:

"It's a tactic posted up for other people to use and post their own results on how well it performed."

And it seems to be working for watsonsclarets. Regardless of how much information I have added into it, it's a tactic for people to test.

Don't get me started on Higgins comment or this will turn into a thead of insults.

Back to topic, guys...

After 15 matches with this tactic:

I won the first three matches but after that i was struggeling.

Four times in a row i lost 0-1, then i got very mixed results. In fact this tactic is much to defensiv, i lost many games 0-1 or 0-2.

Won: 5

Lost: 6

Draws: 4

GF: 12

GA: 17

Archived