new patch - 9.2.0 - general overview

I really had to tweak my tactics but now I am doing very well. I had problems with my defence being too pushed up so I dropped them back and set the full backs to mixed forward runs. I also had to make my MCa a playmaker to get good ratings out of him. Generally I find that the tactics now fit better into the TTF settings.

I've had players hitting the bar then the post and then the ball coming back out, this seems to happen far more than I would have expected and my team seem to have trouble scoring.

In a penatly shootout my team missed all five penalties which seems almost impossible, especially since none had a penalty rating below 13.

I believe this is a classic case of throwing the baby out with the bath water.

By tweaking the long-ball-to-striker-then-one-on-one-with-the-goalie, SI has also effectively tuned down the rate of ALL strikers' scoring when going one-on-one with the goalkeeper.

and you think this is realistic? in football coaches mad to find ways to put the attackers against a front of the goalkeeper.

I find this really stupid game and if we consider the bug of July 24 and that other bug, since I bought fm09 have never been happy.

SI must act quickly even though there are holidays. the thirties like me can only play on holiday ... SI but the money has already taken ....

I doubt will see another patch until after the transfer windows in Jan im hoping my tactic i uses in 9.1 works

hello,

I even let me play with 9.1 but I'm afraid to fall in the crush dump of 24 July 2009.

For this I wanted to know if it was possible to use the 3d match engine of 9.1 with bug fixes in 9.2.

I tried uninstalling the game, only 9.1 load and load my game after crash dump with 9.2 but does not work. if you saved a game with 9.2 you can not go back.

patch has DEFINITLEY imo improved things.

before the game was TOO easy and a bit random.

now its more difficult and tactical based - more importantly also in terms of ur players settlign and not being cocky. i remember the time when i was able to unrealistically sell my whole squad and buy a new one and string together lots of wins. so glad this has been addressed. brilliant from SI imo.

only ppl who are crying are crying cos of the tactical slider difficulty (im glad, i dont want this game to be easy!) or because of the general difficulty (i was a bit frustrated to begin with cos i found FM2006-FM2008 VERY easy... tactics were hardly needed lol but now its much better). i actually feel like my changes make a difference (e.g. when winning, slow tempo go narrow and do a team talk to keep them on their toes).. then also mind games i love now! e.g. playing own my players chances to stop cockiness :D or bigging them up to fire them up. :D

Archived