Your biggest giant killing feat?

i think mine was the best so far, on FM07 i beat Brazil 1-0 as Togo. Was dominated the whole game and i had 1 shot all game which was my goal. I was astounded to get to half time 0-0, came out for the 2nd half and Emmanuel Adebayor collected the ball on the half way line and ran through 6 players before finishing from 18 yards. Held on with some desparate defending. Cannot describe how much of a tactical genius it made me feel icon_biggrin.gif

Only thing that takes the shine off it was it was in an international friendly in Lomé. Still a stunning result.

FA Cup 3rd round Bognor Regis 2 Wigan Athletic 1

FA Cup 4th round Bognor Regis 5 Preston North End 3

Got knocked out in 5th round loast 3-2 against West Ham Dean Ashton scored there winner in 88th minute and was 2-0 up until 50th minute

This one might not count but as Havant and waterlooville i beat Reading 1-0 and Racing 2-0 on my tour of spain lol

Not 2008, but on 2007 as Spartak Moscow I beat AC Milan 3-1 over two legs in the ECC qualifying. 3-1 at home and hed them to a 0-0 away. Quincy Owusu scored a stunner in the home game.

Also beating Scunthorpe with Margate was quite nice, but not nearly as impressive as I'd had a year to build a team by then...

Archived